Online community of like-minded parents to share experiences, get fresh ideas and motivation as part of a team!
Personal support network for live exchange with the group, ask individual questions, reflect on everyday, real-life situations, find ways to respond.
Private members platform with access to course content, masterclasses, group call replays, and further resources.
Private closed Facebook group for community, ongoing exchange and support.
Lifetime access to Connect with Your Child course content, as well as all future updates.
First access to new courses and content.
- Focus topic: Toddlers & preschoolers, tweens & pre-teens, teens, co-parenting, siblings & multiples, anger, aggression, conflicts, school and learning, autonomy, media, everyday parenting and more!
- Masterclass: Deep dive into monthly topic with the latest thoughts and research. New perspectives guaranteed!
- Group zoom calls twice a month: Group coaching, Q&A, ask individual questions and get support from the community.
- Book club: Stay up to date with the latest parenting literature, get insights and reflections on the books you don’t have time to read yourself.
Exclusively for participants of Connect with Your Child online course, Connection Club focuses on the core principles for connecting with your child:
- Putting the relationship first
- Understanding behaviour
- Emotional regulation
- Dialogue and communication
V.I.P. (Very intentional parent :-)) exclusive 1-1 coaching offers.