Online community of like-minded parents to share experiences, get fresh ideas and motivation as part of a team!
Personal support network for group coaching, asking individual questions, reflecting on everyday, real-life situations, getting support and finding answers together.
Private members platform with access to course content, masterclasses, group call replays, as well as bonus resources
Private closed Facebook group for community, continuing conversations and support
Lifetime access to Connect with Your Child course content, as well as all future updates
First access to new courses and bonus content
- Focus topic: Anger and aggression; co-parenting; needs, wants, boundaries, and limits; conflicts; siblings; school and learning; autonomy; media; everyday parenting and more!
- Masterclass: Deep dive into monthly topic with the latest thoughts and research. New perspectives guaranteed!
- Weekly group zoom calls: Group coaching, Q&A, ask individual questions and get support from the community.
- Book club: Stay up to date with the latest parenting literature, get insights and reflections on the books you don’t have time to read yourself.
Open to participants of my Connect with Your Child online course, Connection Club focuses on my core principles for connecting with your child:
- Choose connection
- Look beyond the behaviour
- Brave the big feelings
- Communicate for connection
- as well as adopting a mindset for connection
Reduced 1:1 individual support rates for members